Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  How are you doing?  I am doing great!  I hope you are doing great too. 

I started Karate this month.  It is fun.  I know the chicken kick, the falcon kick, split kick, front kick, round about kick, side kick, hatchet kick and regular punch.  My favorite is the hatchet kick because I like having my foot come down like an ax.  Next month I am going to get my white belt ... I can't wait!! 

We got to see Grandpa Don & Grandma Jinx.  It was fun we had Super Bowl snacks and celebrated Grandpa Don's birthday.  It was really fun because I like to see them.  Grandma Jinx drew a really good picture of me. 

I had a good time on Valentine's Day.  I got a lot of Valentines, they were yummy.  I gave a lot of cool Valentine's to my class.  I made yummy Valentine's Day cupcakes and we gave some to our friends.

It was mom's birthday this month.  She is 36 now.  I am happy she had her birthday.  I hope she thought it was great.  We had a yummy cake.  It was the best cake ever.  It was a fun family birthday party.  Dad got mom a big map and we put pins up where all the temples are. 

I have been having a fun time in school.  My favorite subjects are Spanish, Art and PE.  I have a fun time at recess.  At recess I play games and just run around.  We play games where you have a lot of weapons and you fight each other, zombies vs. humans.

I like to play with my friends David, AJ, Jace and Zach.  I like playing video games and Pokemon and fighting with weapons, fake weapons of course.  And at home I like to play the computer and the Wii and I like to read and I like to play with my brothers, sometimes.  I also like doing Legos sometimes.  I like to play Gemcraft and Balloon War on the computer.  And I like to play Lego Pirates of the Caribbean and Mario Kart on the Wii. 

Goodbye, hope you are not sick and hope to see you soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment