Dear Family & Friends,
I went to the cabin and it was snowing. It was fun playing in the snow.

I turned 7 this month. I am really excited that I am 7. I had a good time on my birthday. I had a birthday party with my friends and we did some games. And then we opened my presents.

This is a picture of my new bike that dad gave me for my birthday. It is a Tony Hawk bike and it goes really fast!

I had a good Halloween. I got a SuperMan costume and I went Trick-or-Treating for an hour and when I came back my pillowcase was as heavy as a lion.

We also went to a carnival and I bobbed for a doughnut. I also bobbed for apples. I got a pumpkin for our family. We also had a family Halloween party. We did bobbing for apples too. And we did a candy walk.
I hope you are all doing good. Bye!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment