Monday, November 30, 2009

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi. I liked Thanksgiving. This is a picture of me and Eric and Kyle in front of the Christmas tree.

I got on the Outstanding Student Work wall for a book that I made by myself called "Crazy Reptiles All Around." My principal decided to create the Outstanding Student Work wall for people to be creative and curious. I brought my book in to school to show my teacher and she thought it was great and told the principal to come in and see it. She liked it too and that gave her the idea to make the Outstanding Student Work wall.

We did a play as a class at school. The play was called "Domitila". It's a Mexican version of Cinderella. I was the father of Domitila.

I am going to do something different for my letter this time. I am going to show you the stuff that I like to do. But before you enter my room, you will have to pass by THIS sign!

I like making monsters. I spend like 20 hours of the day making them! :) I like monsters, they are cool. I look in monster books and think of them up by myself. The monster on the left is called the Big Binker because he is really fat. The monster on the right is called Fire Breather because he breathes fire. If you can see the fire, write me back!!

I also like Cogs but I got the Toon Town game (where the Cogs come from) taken away from my computer by dad, so now instead of playing the game on Toon Town, I make my own Cogs, Toons and Gadgets. I like to play with them and I even made up a few of my own like Ram Horn.

I like to do art. I like to draw pictures and my markers work really well so I make patterns on them.

I got my first 1st grade report card this month and it said all A's except for one B. The B was for handwriting. But dad says that Einstein probably didn't have great handwriting either! :)

Goodbye. I hope you are doing well and I hope you have a great December.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment