Dear Family & Friends,
Merry Christmas everyone!
A RoboRabtor - it was a big robot dinosaur with a remote and it has two crests that allow it to look at stuff without even turning it's eyes.
Superman PJs
A helocopter from grandma's house with a remote control.
A paraphilophis
A spinosaurus - This was from grandpa Pat and it could walk and roar.
A Dinosaur movie that was in my stocking
And this month I got to go to Santa's workshop at school and buy presents for my whole family. And I got a jewel for my mom, a flashlight for Eric, a statue for dad and a Winnie the Pooh rattle for Kyle. I worked hard so I could get dollars to buy the presents. I liked buying presents for everyone.
On Christmas Eve we went to Grandma's house where I got the helocopter and I played with my cousins. Then I made cookies Santa and then went to bed and then in the morning there were presents under the tree.
My cousins Marcus and Miriam and Amelia are here to visit. Marcus, Eric and I had a slumber party. Marcus is on the floor with some kind of blow up. Eric is in my hut with a sleeping bag and I was up on my bed. And we kind of talked. We had a New Year's Eve party with fireworks and pizza! Happy New Year!
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
What a fun idea to get to buy presents for your family at Santa's workshop at school. And how cool Eric got to sleep in your hut!
ReplyDelete