Sunday, November 30, 2008

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello everyone. Happy Thanksgiving. We had a football party at my house in the theatre room this month and I wanted the Utes to win. The people that wanted the Utes to win were dad, me, Uncle Darren, Kyle and Grandma Chris. The Utes won the game.

I had a feast on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I tasted some Stone Soup ... and I didn't like it. I really did taste it and I didn't like it blah! I made indian stuff. Well I had an indian vest but I ripped it before I went home so I only had a headband and a necklace. Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks. The Pilgrims were people who lived a long time ago and they made up the Thanksgiving holiday and now we do Thanksgiving too. I am thankful for Jesus, my toy dinosaurs, my treasure, my house, my food and my family.

I had an early Thanksgiving and it was at my grandma Chris' house. I played with my dinosaurs with Dylan and we went outside and we saw a piece of honey on the ground and we didn't pick it up because we knew that a bee would come and sting us. Grandpa Clark took us boys to a magic park. It was magic because hardly anyone else went there.

We had a trip to Colorado to see Grandpa Pat and Miriam and Marcus and Amelia were there. Grace, Grant, Audrey, Craig and Kelly were there. Corin and Collin and my Uncles and my Aunts were there. I was there and Eric was, Kyle was, mom was and dad was. I played with Marcus. I played Sorry and Uno. I slept in a room with Eric. Grandpa has a fish tank in his basement. It has a green hider star fish, that's what we call it. And Dori and Nemo. We had a feast and I ate corn, a roll and some turkey and some pie. We made 10 pies.

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving and that you have a nice December and Christmas also.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment