Dear Family & Friends,
Hi everyone! I have had a great May! For the first part of the month, my mom ditched us when she went to England. While there, she reunited with two of her mission companions. I am glad my mom got to have such a good experience, but I'm kind of jealous!
My high school soccer season ended this month. I'm not sure how I felt about this season. I definitely grew a lot, and I am going to miss my teammates next year, when I go to my new school. I am grateful for all the soccer I got to play.
I got to have a great banquet for West Jordan Soccer, although it wasn't exactly the same as last year. To be honest, I went for the food! I was sad to see my last season with WJ end, but excited to see what the future will bring.
Me and my brothers love playing soccer in the backyard. Sam likes to watch us while jumping on the trampoline. I am grateful to have such a good place to practice.
This summer, I have committed to going to the gym. I go 4 times a week, and Eric comes with me 3 of those days. Mom also goes with us sometimes. I enjoy the opportunity to get stronger and faster.
I'm not sure why this picture is in here. It was after a bunch of yard work, which is a memory I wish I didn't have! It is a good picture I guess, and after all my parents have done for me, I can survive a bit of weeding.
For memorial day, we went to visit several graves. First, we visited the grave of my uncle Brian. I miss his humor and his toughness. We also went to my great-grandma and great-grandpa Norberg's grave. I knew Grandma Norberg very well, but not Grandpa Norberg as well. I miss them both, and I know they are watching from above.
Also on Memorial Weekend, we went to a cool event on Antelope Island. It was very similar to the Mountain Man Rendezvous at my cabin, with cowboys and old-fashioned soda among other awesome stuff. It was really fun.
I have had a great start to the summer, as I got off of school before Memorial Day.I hope everyone is doing well.
Sincerely, Brandon David Barnhisel








No comments:
Post a Comment