Sunday, September 30, 2018

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I have had a great September. This month, we went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous is Fort Bridger, WY.  I went with my best friend, and we had a good time drinking cream soda and eating fried food. I even bought a karambit and a hatchet from a weapons vendor.


We had a lot of fun at the Rendezvous learning aspects of life in the past. We took this picture in an old fort, and we also saw an old-fashioned blacksmith working on a tool handle.


 I have continued to play on my comp soccer team. It is great practice, and I am getting way better. I play center defense on my team, and I love playing it. I can't wait for the high school season in the fall.


 This month, I got asked to the Sadie's dance (girl's choice) with one of my cool friends! It's going to be a very fun first high school dance for me, and I can't wait.


 I have also been "guest playing" (where you play for another age group team in your club) for the 2002 team lately. In my last game with them I saved two shots as a defender. Yesterday I played with the 2002 team AND my team, and with my team I scored my first non-penalty goal as a competition player! I like playing on both teams.


 I hope everyone has had a good September! I am getting good grades in high school, and in 3 weeks I will turn 16 and get my driver's license. Hope to see you soon!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment