Monday, October 31, 2016

October Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi! I ran in both the Region and State Cross Country meets. My team won the Region meet for the second year in a row, and I took first overall. We got two big trophies because we won boys and girls. My team took fourth in state. I ran really fast, and I ended up taking second for the whole state. My brother ran well too. My team is awesome!


We carved pumpkins. Mine is carved like a goblin. Unfortunately, we did them too early and they rotted too soon. Lesson learned!


We had our band concert at the South Jordan campus of our school, Hawthorn Academy. We played Thriller and Adam's Family. We did good, and we all practiced hard.


Me and Eric were bandits for Halloween, and Kyle was a cop.  My mom was a bandit also, and my dad was a cop like Kyle. We had our family Halloween party at our house, like always.


I finished up football for the most part this month. I got moved to wide receiver, which was awesome. We finished the season 5-4. We went to the playoffs, but we lost our first game. The season was fun, but really long.


I turned 14 this month. On my birthday I had a football game, and I caught a 2-point conversion in it. We ended up barely losing, but it was fun anyway. I got home and had a birthday party with my friends. Before that, my brothers gave me an awesome Xbox 360 controller. My birthday was great.


Me and my friends went to the Halloween Dance this month. We hung out and ate a lot of junk food. It was fun. I have great friends.

As I'm too old to go Trick-Or-Treating, I had a Halloween party at my house. We ate a lot of candy and played video games. It has been a good month.


I'm doing good in school. I have straight A's, and I can't wait for the school soccer season. My life is great.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment