Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  This has been a very fun packed month!  More summer means less school.  I went to Silver Lake for 4th of July with my cousins, the Walker's, the Sintay's and the O'Berry's and Grandpa Pat (the super hero). We had lots of fireworks at our 4th of July since dad and Uncle Ed & Uncle Steve went crazy buying fireworks.  It was fun to spend time with my cousins.


We also went on a camping trip to Beaver with our family and our friends, the Dailey's.  We went fishing but we didn't catch anything.  We found a cave in the side of a mountain and explored around it.  We did tons of 4-wheeling up there and ate lots of s'mores.  We ate them every night!  I played soccer with the Dailey's and my brothers a lot.


I got my blue belt at my belt test. I had a lot of fun during purple belt and am excited to move onto my new rank.


We went on a bike parade and I taped some flags to my helmet.  After the bike parade I ate 14 otter pops.


I have been spending lots of time at the pool.  I can now do back flips off the high dive.  It's been so fun at the pool and I can do tons of tricks.  


I spend most of my time hanging out with my friends David & Jace.  We like to play soccer together and we are all really good.  We have such a fun time together.  We watch a lot of soccer games together. 


For Jace's birthday we went to the ReAL soccer game.  It was really exciting.  We got slushies.  My teeth turned blue.  ReAL ended up tying the game 1-1.  It was a really fun experience with my friends.


I am having a really great summer and I hope you are too!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment