Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I've had a great month.  I've played 2 soccer games.  Our soccer games keep getting rained out but I've still played 2 games.


We went to Lava Hot Springs for Spring Break.  I had a good time down there and the water was really warm.  


I went to an Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Melissa's house.  We did a version that in the first round we had to collect eggs of a certain color.  The second round we could just get whatever eggs were left.  It was pretty fun!


We also decorated eggs.  I decorated three of them.  It was really fun.


I had a fun time this Easter.  We did an advent calendar that mom prepared.  It taught us about Jesus Christ. It was a good experience.  I hope we'll do it next Easter.


I am now a purple belt in karate.  I had to go to the late belt test because I was out of town during the regular one.  I belt tested with my friend Jake and he got his blue belt.  I had to break a board using an elbow smash.


I went to the Fun Run and did the 1 mile because my soccer game got rained out.  It was easy.


Bye.  I hope you can come visit me soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment