Friday, February 28, 2014

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello.  I've had a good month.  There have been lots of things happening.  For one thing me and dad went snow boarding.  I like snow boarding on blue square runs.  My dad likes to ski.  Me and dad went up to Brighton for about 3 hours.


On Valentine's day mom made us chocolate pancakes with strawberries, powdered sugar and chocolate chips.  They were really delicious.  Mom also got me and Eric pizza Friday for lunch.


I had a Valentine's party at school and Sally had a box with real fish.  Lots of us had really cool boxes and Abby B had a pink guitar.  Mine was a blue monster.  We decorated pine cones and ate doughnuts.


It was mom's birthday.  She is 38.  We went to Grandma Chris' house for dinner.  Dad made mom a triple chocolate cake.  Mom really likes chocolate.


We had to get rid of Chunky.  He was too much stress.  I feel kinda sad about that but also good that we don't have as much stress.

Dad took us to see the LEGO movie.  It was really funny!  I liked it.  I am a green belt in karate now.

Bye ... I hope I see you soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment