Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi.  November has been an eventful month.  Dad's birthday was on November 26th.  We made dad a cake, got him some root beer and a Batman 2 LEGO game for the Wii.  Mom made dad a really big sign that said Happy Birthday.  It was fun!


Derrick Favors from the Utah Jazz was at Macey's so we went to get his autograph.  We got a picture by him and I got my basketball signed and Eric got his jersey signed.  He was VERY tall!


I LOVED the Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving morning.  It was awesome.  I got an interception and pulled lots of people's flags.  I also jumped up and blocked the ball.  We played with the youth and the dad's from our ward.  Me, Eric, Jace and AJ were the only smaller kids playing.  We were all on the team with the dad's. We all had fun but AJ got hit really hard and it made him sick.  It was a fun game.


We had Thanksgiving at Grandma Chris' house.  All my Barnhisel cousins were there.  I am not much for the food but I loved playing football with Jadon, Tyler, Eric & Kyle.  It was a really nice day so we spent a lot of our time outside at the park.  Then we went down to Grandma Norberg's for a little visit and some pie.  I don't really eat pie either.  But I did have a lot of cookies!!


We went to the Ute's game on November 30th.  We took the train to the Utah vs. CU game at the Ute's stadium.  We had a good time watching the game and had some snacks.  The Ute's won 24-17.  Then we went back on the train to the Spaghetti Factory and had dinner with Darren's family (they went to the game with us).  The pasta was yummy.  


Goodbye.  I hope I'll see you soon.  I'm getting bigger and stronger and I'm doing more things.  Bye!

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment