Dear Family & Friends,
Hello! I went to the cabin this month. It was fun. My cousins Jacob, Jackson, Cole and Weylan were there and we put our goloshes on and we jumped around in the stream.
We went to the Mountain Man Rendezvous and got our picture taken with an Indian. We got our faces painted and had a funnel cake.
I have been having a good time at school. I like to do math and spelling and recess and PE and lunch.
I have been building with Legos. I have also been taking care of my neighbors dog, Sophie because their daughter Katie went away to college and Sophie is lonely. I take her for walks and play with her in the backyard. Me and my friends like to play dodge ball and kick ball in the backyard.
Bye. Hope you have a good time and can come over and see my Lego creations.
Love Brandon David Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment