Friday, December 31, 2010

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello! I had a fun Christmas. I hope you had a fun Christmas too.

I had a Christmas program at school. We sang lots of Christmas songs.

We visited the Elves at Gardner Village. They are really silly. We also went to the Dickens Festival where we watched the play Oliver. At school I got the book Oliver and read it and I liked it.

I got lots of Lego sets for Christmas. Here is a list of the sets I got:

Battle of Endor from Santa
Emperor's Shuttle from mom & dad
Separtist AAT Tank from Grandpa Don & Grandma Jinx

I also got a Lego Encyclopedia with a mini figure from Grandpa Pat and I got an automatic Airgun from Grandma Chris.

I got 2 weeks off of school for Christmas Vacation. Me and my best friend Jace got pulled on a sled by my dad's 4-wheeler. It was Jace's first time and he liked it.

I have also been spending my time building Lego sets and reading books. And since dad has been off some time too we have got to play Wii a lot.

Bye. Hope I see you soon.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment