Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Letter

Dear Family and Friends,

I was off track for most of the month of January. While I was off track I went to the gym with Eric. And I played with friends. Now I am back in school.

Today I got to go on a date with dad to the Dinosaur Museum. I got a Giganotosaurus. It has sharp teeth, a little crest, a long tail, claws and three toes. It's close to a T-rex with some differences. A T-rex only has two claws and is much smaller. An Allosaurus is also similar to giganotosaurus but the Allosaurus is smaller as well. This month I sort of learned about a new dinosaur called Sizemosaurus. It's been in my book for years but I am just starting to learn more about it. It has a long neck and a long tail. It is the biggest plant eater I have in my book. Scientists thought it was a half length of a football field and the meaning of the name is "earthquake lizard" because it was so big. Deltadromeus is about the size of a raptor. It lives on a delta which is a sandy spot that meets the sea. When it smells a dead sea creature on the delta it runs and eats it. Velociraptor can run really fast, some of them take turns being the distractor which distract the Protoceratops while the other ones eat their eggs. My favorite meat eater is Giganotosaurus. My favorite plant eater is Brachiosaurus. My favorite fish eater is Spinosaurus. And my favorite 2 footed plant eater is Parasaurolophus. That's all.

Hope you all are happy and healthy.

Love Brandon David Barnhisel

No comments:

Post a Comment